ST. PAUL SCHOOL(CBSE)
1. The library will be kept open from 8.00am to 2.00 pm on all working days.
2. All the students of standards V to XII may borrow books from the school library.
3. Books selected by the students will be issued only after being initialled by the librarian.
4. Damage in the form of scribbling / tearing pages/ marking upon any book is an offence and the book has to be replaced by the concerned student.
5. Books may be kept for one week and must be returned by the due date on the date slip. If needed be, renewal for second week may be granted.
6. Students who keep books longer than the time permitted will have to pay a fine of Rs. 5/- per week.
7. Books in the reference section should not be taken out from the library.
8. The books that are found to be damaged should be brought to the attention of the librarian.
9. All books borrowed from the library should be returned one week before the terminal examination.
10. Strict silence should be observed in and around the library.